Considerations for Hiring a Tempe Landscaper (Part 2 of 2)
This blog post is the second of a 2-part series that will describe the smartest way to hire a Tempe landscaper.
Select the Right Tempe Landscaper for You and Your Project
As with any home service, you’ve got a lot of options. So you’ll need to weed through them to find the best match for your project. You want to make sure your Tempe landscaper delivers as promised on time and at the price you expect. With everything subjective, you need to be very specific about what will be done and to what standard.
The following selection criteria should be considered:
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Liability and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Strong Referrals from Satisfied Clients
- A Diverse Portfolio of Landscaping Projects
- Specific Expertise in Your Project Area
- Industry Credentials and Certifications
- Organization Memberships
- Length of Time in Business
- Track Record of Good Job Site Performance
- Use of Subcontractors
- Manner of Billing and Payment Terms
- Work Schedules (accommodations for weather, seasonal requirements, soil damage, optimal planting times,
Probably one of the most important things to realize with landscaping is its ongoing nature. Living plants need to be maintained. And landscaping environments are in a constant state of change. For example, growing plants create shade and a whole new set of variables in your landscaping.
Long-term maintenance provides the best guarantee for long-term success for your home’s landscaping. A Tempe landscaper pays attention to water needs and adjusts irrigation accordingly. They monitor plants for disease and insects. And they prune to optimize plant growth. Regular attention to your landscaping helps guarantee your plants live the longest and serve their intended purpose.
For more information about Mesa landscape maintenance, continue to visit our blog or contact Corona Landscape.