Spring Landscaping in Arizona: How to Plant for Beauty and Color Impact (Part 2 of 2)
This is part two in a two part series on Spring Landscaping in Arizona. To read part one, click here.
Spring landscaping in Arizona can be one of your most rewarding home improvement projects. You and your landscaping company have unlimited options when it comes to showcasing your yard. You can enjoy the perfect temperatures, sunshine and turn your yard into a showcase of color. And spring presents no better time to design a yard with major impact for you and your neighbors to enjoy!
Shrubs. Another great choice for spring landscaping in Arizona is shrub plantings. Like trees, you have an abundance of options for colors and fragrance. Many of shrub options are hardy and can withstand intense sun and heat. And, shrubs are attractive additions to your yard whether they’re in bloom or not.
Succulents and Cacti. What spring landscaping in Arizona would not include native cacti? Almost every variety is low maintenance, tough and saves on water usage. And, some cacti produce stunning, elaborate flowers.
Color Combinations. During your planning stage, you should have thought about how each plant will look when it’s flowering and when it’s not. By carefully selecting which varieties will be located, you can have your different landscaping plant elements complement each other.
A few pairing examples for spring landscaping in Arizona that look great together include:
- The golden flowers of Mexican Gold Poppy with the blue flowers of Arizona Lupine.
- The golden flowers of Mexican Gold Poppy with the blue iridescent flowers of California or Desert Bluebells.
- The red flowers of Baja Fairy Duster with the yellow flowers of Desert Marigold.
- The green foliage and red flowers of the Ocotillo with the Purple Prickly Pears.
- The red flowers of Red Hesperaloe with Yellow Lantana.
- The lime-green foliage and trunk of Palo Brea tree with the purple flowers of the Chaparral Sage.
- The yellow spikes of the Octopus Agave with the red flowers of Bougainvillea.
The above are examples of how you can think about striking contracts in your spring landscaping in Arizona.
You and your landscaping company have unlimited options when it comes to showcasing your yard. And spring landscaping in Arizona presents no better time to design a yard with major impact for you and your neighbors to enjoy!
Contact Corona Landscaping today for your spring time residential and commercial landscaping needs.