Archive for the ‘Commercial Landscaping’ Category
Good landscaping is as essential to your business’s success as having the right products and providing great customer service. The exterior is the first thing people notice about your office or place or business, so it goes without saying that an unattractive exterior is likely to negatively impact your business.
If you have not put any effort into the exterior of your business, then now is the time to start. For the basics, you do not have to do anything elaborate: cleaning up debris, mowing the grass and trimming the shrubs and trees will help your business look attractive. In order to create an attractive and compelling exterior that attracts customers, though, it is wise to consult with a commercial landscaper in Ahwatukee. They have years of experience improving the appearance of properties and will be happy to discuss your situation with you. Hiring a commercial landscaper need not be expensive though. There are many ways to have an attractive exterior without spending a lot of money. Here are a few simple and low maintenance business landscaping ideas that you can use to keep your commercial property looking its best.
Keep the design simple. When designing the landscape, concentrate on simple lines and minimal plants in order to create a landscape that is both beautiful and easy to maintain. Elaborate gardens with mazes, evergreens, furniture and accessories are hardly necessary.
Use native plants. As much as possible, try to use plants that grow naturally in the desert environment as they will be easy to plant and maintain. Also, be sure to plant different types of seasonal plants so that the exterior of your business looks attractive all year long.
Proper use of paving. Reduce the size of your lawn by paving or tiling a larger part of your property, especially areas that experience heavy traffic. Concrete, tiles and decorative stone provide a hard wearing surface that is extremely durable and easy to maintain.
Plant winter-friendly flowering plants. There is a wide variety of attractive flowering plants that thrive during the Arizona winters. These plants are great for commercial landscapes as they do not require a lot of care and still produce attractive flowers.
Minimal plants: Instead of crowding your yard with many high maintenance plants, go for a few high performing varieties that will provide a point of focus in your landscape and require little care in the process.
Landscaping your commercial property can be easy and cost effective if you follow a few simple strategies. A reputable commercial landscaper in Ahwatukee will help you decide on the best landscaping strategies for you, and ensure that you have a garden that is both beautiful and easy to maintain.
At Corona Landscape we dedicate ourselves to making your business look good. We will help you plan your landscaping, install it and then set up a schedule of regular maintenance for your business so that your business will always give a great impression. Contact Corona Landscape today or give us a call at 602-373-9100 to learn more about our commercial landscaping services.
First impressions count in business. People will judge you, perhaps unfairly, by the immediate impression they have of you when they first meet you. A flimsy dead-fish handshake is perceived as weakness. Dirty or rumpled clothing is perceived as uncaring. It is to your advantage to look and sound your best when meeting customers.
The same is true about the appearance of your business. Potential clients make judgments about the quality of your products and services while they are walking up to the front door of your business. Peeling paint, dirty sidewalks and burned out signs give the impression of not caring. After all, if you do not care about your company’s appearance, why would you care about the quality of your products or services?
The same is true for the landscaping of your business. Overgrown grass, dead bushes and untrimmed shrubbery suggests that you do not really care about quality. If you did, you would make your place of business look attractive.
Why is this important? Because every potential customer comes to your business with doubts and fears. Nobody wants to spend their hard-earned money and then find out that the company they hired does shoddy work. So they begin to judge you, again perhaps unfairly, the moment they make contact with you. A big part of this contact is the visual first impression when they are walking up to your business.
What landscaping problems can turn off your customers? Here are a few to consider.
Dead lawns. A dead or dying lawn is one of the biggest turn-offs for potential clients. If the business does not have the time to turn on the water, even for a few minutes per day, then they probably do not care about the customer either. Making sure your lawn is green is vitally important. Regular metered irrigation is critical for green lawns. So is fertilizer applied on schedule. In addition, planting winter grass and summer grass on schedule will keep your business’s grass looking green and beautiful.
Overgrown lawns. Even if a lawn is green it still gives a bad impression if it is overgrown. Tall grass and grass growing onto the sidewalks practically shouts “we do not care”. Regular cutting and edging of your lawn produces a neat and trimmed appearance that appeals to most potential clients as they approach your front door.
Untrimmed bushes. In Arizona many businesses have desert landscaping so there is no lawn to trim. That may be true, but then there is the problem of overgrown bushes and shrubs. Overgrown plants do not look good. Untrimmed hedges, potted shrubs and palm trees look extremely unkempt and distract from your business’s appearance.
How can you use your landscaping to create a good business impression? Water and trim the grass regularly. Plant summer and winter grass when appropriate. Trim all hedges and bushes regularly so they do not get overgrown. Simple steps like these can make a big difference in your business. So invest a little time to look at the landscape of your business like a customer would, because when your landscape looks good, your business looks good.
At Corona Landscape we dedicate ourselves to making your business look good. We will set up a schedule of regular maintenance for your business so that your business will always give a great impression without you having to think about it. Contact Corona Landscape today at 602-373-9100 or send us an email.
It’s no secret that commercial landscaping in Arizona can play a critical role in a business’ success. After all, a polished, well-cared-for landscape can make all of the difference between success and failure for a company today.
Think about it: a poorly manicured exterior has the potential to drive prospective customers away. For example, if a hotel does not have a well-maintained exterior, customers might assume that the inside is poorly maintained, as well.
Here are two big trends most popular in commercial landscaping today:
At Corona Landscape, we are seeing a large number of commercial properties increasingly embrace smart water management.
The use of water conserving spray heads, smart irrigation controllers, targeted irrigation techniques, and even weather stations are all gaining popularity in commercial landscaping right now. We believe this trend will likely continue throughout 2016 as many of these measures save both water and money, a win-win for property managers.
Container landscaping is great for office buildings, parks or even event/wedding venues due to its extreme versatility.
This style of landscaping is created by spreading the plants over a given area. Sturdy, colorful plants are typically used in this type of landscaping. The best part: the design and layout of container landscaping can be changed overnight, with very minimal effort.
The above landscaping ideas can ultimately save businesses time and money. In addition, they can help today’s commercial buildings develop a professional, clean looking exterior that will make customers want to visit, and perhaps even return.
For more information about commercial landscaping in Arizona, or about services available at Corona Landscape, contact us today.
A visually appealing property exterior – which can provide resting areas, or even inspirational and creative spaces – can welcome staff, clients and visitors to your place of business, and also help to radiate a tranquil atmosphere that positively affects the dynamic of the people coming and going.
The benefits of hiring a commercial landscaping company can be viewed as two-fold: First, the landscape professionals can develop a routine for commercial landscape maintenance and care, which ultimately can help property owners anticipate the work necessary to maintain the overall health of the lawn, trees and landscape gardens.
Furthermore, a commercial landscaping company can assure a property owner that their property investment will be better protected against severe weather conditions including drought, and disease or pest issues, while also increasing the aesthetic value and curb appeal of the land.
Rather than random maintenance that can compromise the health of the lawn, trees and landscape gardens, developing regular landscape maintenance routines can be key in protecting the property, and avoiding costly removal and replacement of plants and trees in the long run.
Establishing a Helpful Timetable and Budget
Finally, a commercial property owner can have peace of mind with a landscape budget firmly in place. This type of proactive solution can help commercial property owners forecast upcoming landscape budget expenses and plan for them in advance, helping to avoid costly expenses in the event of an emergency.
In addition, a well-planned landscape plan establishes a timetable of expected maintenance so that a property owner’s annual budget can account for those various tasks, like tree trimming and mulching in the fall, or increased sprinkler or irrigation system usage in the hot summer months.
No matter what type of business you have, we can provide commercial landscaping services that meet your individual needs. We serve businesses from a wide range of industries, including industrial, commercial and multi-family residential operations. Our clients have properties of varying sizes, and each has its own specific landscaping needs and challenges.
For more information on how Corona Landscaping can help your company to establish and implement a proactive, cost-effective commercial landscaping in Arizona plan, contact us today.
When searching for a commercial landscaper, you want to select a firm that you can trust to maintain and protect your property with the utmost care. They will be responsible for resources that are valuable to your business, and that convey your company’s professional image.
This may not be an easy decision for you, especially if you haven’t used a landscaping contractor before. (Or worse, if you have and were disappointed with the results.) That’s why we strive to deliver results that will leave you impressed, and help you feel confident that you have chosen wisely.
We respect our customers, and also respect their time and money. Our landscaping plans are always designed to help our clients save time and money. Conserving water and energy is a top priority for us, because we realize our customers have budget constraints to consider. Of course, conserving natural resources is also very important to us.
You trust us with your property (and, by extension, your business’ image). That’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. We know your professional reputation is important to you, and we feel the same way. That’s why we are dedicated to upholding the positive reputation we have worked so hard to earn in this area. Our business is based on a foundation of trust and commitment. You need someone reliable and dependable, and we will provide quality services and deliver what we promise.
Corona Landscape is a leader in the local commercial landscaping industry, and we serve customers throughout the Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert areas and the surrounding regions.
The grounds surrounding your property are often the first glimpse that people get of your business. As you know, any type of first impression is a lasting and memorable one, so you want this view to send a positive message right from the start.
Just like homes, business properties can also have curb appeal. In this situation, though, you aren’t trying to impress potential buyers. Rather, you are trying to convey a professional image to customers, visitors and important business contacts. They will see that you care about appearances and take pride in your business.
If your landscaping is neglected or inadequate, it sends a message (if only subconsciously) to visitors that you don’t care enough to pay attention to your property. This in turn makes them wonder if you will devote the same inadequate level of care and attention to other aspects of their business. This could possibly also make people wonder if cash flow is so poor that you cannot afford to properly maintain your land.
Obviously, these are all things you want to avoid. Fortunately, it is relatively easy to ensure your property makes the right first impression. You may not have the resources or experienced personnel to maintain full-time landscaping staff, but that won’t be obvious to visitors when you let Corona Landscape handle your commercial landscaping needs.
We offer a variety of services for businesses in Mesa, Tempe and the surrounding areas. This can include weekly lawn care maintenance, irrigation adjustment, seasonal cleanup, lawn seeding and any other type of landscaping services you may need. We can inspect your property and recommend a landscaping plan and schedule tailored specifically for your individual needs, budget and property characteristics. Of course, we can also quickly handle any emergency situations or unplanned needs as they may arise. Our services are also designed with water and energy conservation in mind, so as to help protect the environment and our precious natural resources.
They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression. For a business, that first impression happens before your visitors and potential clients ever walk through your door. The outside appearance of your location can say a lot about your business, so you want to make sure it makes the best possible impression.
That’s why it is so important to choose a landscaping service that will take great care to keep your property looking its best. Corona Landscape is a leading provider of commercial landscaping in Arizona and we can ensure that you have a well-manicured and beautiful landscape that can be enjoyed by employees, customers and visitors.
When it comes to commercial landscaping in Arizona, we want to be your first choice. We are proud of our reputation for competitive pricing, integrity and professional experience. Corona Landscape delivers the results to make your commercial property truly stand out.
We can customize a landscape maintenance plan that fits your wants, needs, schedule and budget, so contact us to find out how we can help you with your landscaping needs.
Here in Arizona our winter is more like everyone else’s fall. Temperatures don’t normally drop below 50 during the day, the sun shines 90% of the time, there’s rarely snow or rain (at least in Phoenix) and people here live for these beautiful months. One of the greatest things about our mild “falls” is that fall landscaping is much easier to maintain than in other parts of the world. Yet while compared to most people we have it pretty easy, there are still some important things every landscaper or home owner should know about landscaping in the fall.
3 secrets to fall landscaping
- Cover – Even though temperatures don’t normally reach freezing or below, most years there are a few freezing nights. Because most of our plants aren’t used to such cold weather it is very important to protect them from frost damage. Keep an eye on the weather and check the news for freeze warnings in your area. Equip yourself with as many coverings as you have plants. You can do this easily by purchasing cheap bed sheets and blankets, however, it is best to use material such as burlap, fleece, Polypropylene or similar materials designed to be plant covers. You can find many different sizes and types of covers online or at home improvement stores. If you have certain types of cacti such as Cholla, Leding’s Hedgehog Cactus or Totem Cactus you can cover the tips with Styrofoam or plastic cups. Many of your larger, well-rooted plants are not at risk of dying, however, in order to be safe you should cover smaller, younger plants to avoid damage or death. You can reuse your plant covers year after year. Keep them on hand and at the first sight of those freezing nights, bundle those babies up.
- Water – Most people are under the impression that watering your plants during this very cold weather will just put them at greater risk for damage. Frost damage actually happens because the frost pulls water from the plant, so if you do not water your plants properly during extreme weather conditions your plants could dehydrate, either causing severe damage or loss of the plant. The best way to water your plants during this time is to water them thoroughly before a freeze because the water will help produce more heat for the plant and will inhibit dehydration.
- Maintenance – Maintenance can mean a variety of different things: trimming trees and plants, mowing the lawn, cleaning up loose leaves, picking weeds, etc. These activities not only keep your landscape looking beautiful but also make for better health and growth. Maintenance also included over-seeding. For those of your who have beautiful green lawns, it is very important to over-seed in the colder months. Perennial ryegrass will keep your lawn lush, green and healthy through these colder months giving you a beautiful, healthy lawn all year round. We recommend you do this when evening temperatures stay below 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Doing these three things can make a huge difference in your fall landscaping. It will keep your landscape alive, healthy and beautiful. Here at Corona Landscape our highly talented and trained landscape professionals can help you with these tasks. We have many years of experience in the valley and we are dedicated to our customers. Contacts us today so we can dedicate ourselves to your fall landscaping needs.
For those of you that are unfamiliar with the term, Xeriscape means to landscape in a way that removes or reduces your need for irrigation. In Arizona it is a very popular landscaping method and can be seen all over the state.
Benefits of Xeriscape:
- Easy on your wallet – One of the greatest benefits to the Xeriscape method is that it saves you a lot of money on energy and water. Especially those homes or businesses that have large lots, maintaining a lush landscaping can be quite expensive.
- Good for the environment – It is no secret that Arizona is a dry, desert state with little rain and water supply. Many of our native plants are used to long droughts and can live with minimal water. Xeriscape works with the environment to landscape using these native plants, rocks, stone, and other materials to make for a less water-dependent landscape.
- Blends well with the surroundings – Because we live in the desert, Xeriscape landscaping fits right in in our neighborhoods and building complexes. There are still many areas with grass and water-dependent plants, but if you look around the majority of landscaping is very “deserty”.
- Visually appealing – There are many ways to make Xeriscape visually appealing, including by using beautiful rocks, flagstone, pavers, boulders, and native desert plants. You might be thinking the only plant that grows well here naturally is cactus, but actually there are many beautiful plants that grow well in Arizona, including Flame Honeysuckle, a variety of Bird of Paradise, a variety of Hibiscus and beautiful Sunflowers. There are also a variety of beautiful trees and cacti that you can plant.
So if you are thinking of renewing your landscape, eliminating or reducing your water usage or landscaping for the first time, consider Xeriscape, a great method of landscaping here in Phoenix and the surrounding area.
Just like a home, the first thing a person sees when they pull up to your business is your landscaping. Although you really shouldn’t “judge a book by its cover”, it is the first impression that you are providing your customers. You want to make sure that your landscape demonstrates that you care about your company and your customers.
3 steps to beautiful commercial landscaping
- Consider your surroundings. The first thing you want to do is take a look at the businesses, homes, or shops around you. You want to keep your landscape consistent with your neighbors’ and the area that you are in. If your neighbors have traditional Arizona landscaping of rocks and cacti, you probably don’t want to go with the tropical island look. Our team of trained landscapers can help you find the perfect landscaping that is unique and yet blends in well with your surroundings.
- Consider your clientele. The most important aspect in any business is the customer. You always want to appeal to them. For example, if you are looking to landscape a doctor’s office you want a design that makes people feel at ease and comfortable; you may want to put in some grass, shade trees, and a beautiful walkway made of pavers. Or maybe your company is passionate about energy and water conservation; in this case you a more natural landscape design might be best.
- Maintain, maintain, maintain! Once you get the perfect landscape design you want to make sure you maintain its beauty. Otherwise, an overgrown, under-groomed landscape could reflect poorly on your business. Corona Landscape can help you maintain your commercial landscaping all year round. We trim the trees and other plants, mow the grass, blow the leaves, pull the weeds, and maintain the irrigation.
Corona Landscape has been working with commercial customers in the East valley for almost 10 years. We are a company you can rely on when it comes to your commercial landscaping needs. We will always be there the day we agree upon, we will always be on time, and we will always provide you with the best service in town!